Oh ****! I didnt see the throat bleeding part... yes! stop singing :(

Best Answer

my throat seems to hurt these days. :c

Best Answer

Well, for starters I think "bleeding in the throat" might be considered "internal bleeding" so I would definitely see a doctor about that , and as for the singing, you could try whistling instead..... just an idea.

Best Answer

i don't know how to whistle. haha

Best Answer

I always thought if one could sing one could whistle..... I never knew..... lol....

Best Answer

I sing too..like all the time..and I can't whistle either...:( ur not alone..:P

Best Answer

I love singing :D It's a great soul lifter

Best Answer

eee. I wanna stop. Just for one day.

Best Answer

hum songs then :D

Best Answer

i wanna rest my throat. :D

Best Answer

Adele was told to take time off from singing.. or else.:(

Best Answer

I think one of her songs did this to me. :(

Best Answer

Try headphones? I usually don't like to sing if i'm listening to it through my headphones...I can't hear myself sing i'm not gonna do it..lol

Best Answer

I would sing myself to the doctors!

Best Answer

Hahah.. I was surprised to see your question. I know for myself that I can't do it. I sing everyday especially when taking showers.

Best Answer

Maybe mine was just too much? XD

Best Answer

One day I had a show the next day and my voice was almost how and I had a solo in my show. I was terrified but here is what you can do!<br />
1.) gargle in the morning and before you go to bed with salt water. ( I know it sounds gross but it does help, a LOT!)<br />
2.) Carry around cough drops to help the healing and soothing in your throat. By sucking on them the throat will get moisture and won't hurt as much. <br />
3.) Drink tea, and lots of fluids. <br />
4.) DO NOT TALK!!!!!! If you are in school like I am. Teachers will want you to answer in class. So before school or a job. Write a note and show them it. Write down on the letter or note why you don't want to speak or talk and why you are doing so. You could also carry around a note so that you can just show people it. ( I actually brought around a white board. That might have been a little over the top!) <br />
I hope all of this information on what I did was helpful!<br />
- A person who cares.

Best Answer