I'm not saying that this is the same situation, but I know that some people do things like that for attention. They know if they act in that manner more people will focus on them. A friend if mine was like that for a while, so instead of feeding the bottomless pit of despair, we started ignoring her when she acted negatively. But when she acted positively we reinforced it with an equally positive action. Something you need to know though: you CAN'T help someone who doesn't want help. If this person refuses to try there isn't a lot you can do. Try and encourage them to go talk to someone (most campuses have free counseling services).

Best Answer

Ignore them

Best Answer

Cant really its my boyfriend

Best Answer

In time, you will realize you've made him dependent on you by caring. And when you leave him, you'll be torn apart. Heed advice. Ignore him. Let him learn to cope.

Best Answer

find someone who needs _their_ help. they've gotta be good for something.

Best Answer

Sometimes you can't. Some people live on drama, and if there's not any, they make some up.<br />
Accepting that about some people can be very liberating (for you). You can't fix it. Chronic misery loves chronic misery.

Best Answer

I have a couple of friends that are like that. I have told them that in order to be friends with some one you must be friends with yourself, in order for others to like you, you have to start by liking yourself.<br />
instead of seeing all the bad, start seeing the good and the beauty that is around you.

Best Answer