Lol same issue here - when I burry my butterflies, I become ice queen and robcop all in one! I'm really not sure that's any better! Good luck!

Best Answer

me too!! Thought I dont' want to.
I want to be friendly and nice just like I do to other friends but worry he may find it out if Im being nice to him.

Best Answer

I'm the worst person to advise you on this. When I've thought my feelings were stamped on my forehead, people haven't known. And when I've thought I was hiding it all, I've been completely transparent. I wish I had the courage just to be vulnerable, with whatever I'm feeling...

Best Answer

God me too!!!
I think he knows I like him , I''m now working on seeing him just a normal male friend. I want to ask him out to the market that he never been before but I'm afraid of he think I'm too clingy or want sth from him. Not sure if I should...

Best Answer

Maybe ask him, but in a week or so, and don't' contact him in between??

Best Answer

its difficult, i know. im trying this--try reminding yourself that he is just a friend, just a guy, a friend,a guy.. keep saying it to yourself. lol

Best Answer