I have a lot of hair that is curly, dry and does whatever it wants to do..any suggestions on how to take care of it? Shampoo products? I am currently using Salma Hayek's Nuance for my conditioner and Herbal Essentials moisturizing shampoo.
xpetiteetoilex xpetiteetoilex 18-21, F 5 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Self Improvement

I have been a hair designer and product development consultant for 35 years.

All hair products are basically the same and they are all water soluble. You can't control moisture with water solubility. Moisture only comes from your shower head not hair products. The key is to lock moisture in and all hair products are water soluble and break down after 2 to 3 hours after application. There is only one products that locks in essential moisture and protects your hair from shampoo to shampoo.

Not a sales pitch ... it's fact.

Best Answer

Try Aveeno Nourish+Moisture shampoo and conditioner. You will seriously love it!

Best Answer

I believe thats what conditioners for.

Best Answer

Try rose water mixed with glycerin

Best Answer

Extreme...but would solve the problem ;)

Best Answer