I had a dog before this but she never bit but this one today is his first day staying with us and he bit me twice and my once and her hand bleed i'm actually scared of him now to be honest, his older owner said he never bites wth?
SAVEtheHER0 SAVEtheHER0 16-17, F 5 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Pet Peeves

People lie sweetheart. The owner probably needed the money. This dog could have been used as a guard dog or attack dog. You can never get the history of a dogs life with a purchase. My advice to you is to wear protection, have an exit where the dog can't follow, don't be afraid of the dog, and try what Pam said. And if you can always have someone with you to get help and talk to a expert pet owners

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Lol no problem :)

Best Answer

Bite him back

Best Answer

Worth a try lol

Best Answer

I actually did that to my Rottie when he was about five months old. I'd tried bitter apple, the nose thump, the firm no. Nothing worked. Then one night, he was playing too rough and nipped my wrist. It gashed it open, hurt bad. So I bit his shoulder, not hard but hard enough that he flinched. He never bit me again.

Best Answer

omg you meanie

Best Answer

Nah. He's okay. He's still my baby and loves his mommy best of all.

Best Answer

Lmfao

Best Answer

You have a nervous dog. You need to sit down on the floor with the dog, block it in a corner, but don't touch it. HAve a doggy treat in hand, and once the dog relaxes and lays down, slowly offer the treat. If he takes it, slowly attempt to pet him, while offering another treat. If you feel nervous, wear a jacket or leather glove.

Check out Cesar Millan and his training book. The guy knows his business. Humans read the dog body language and verbal communications wrong. He can teach you how to understand your pet.

Best Answer

You have a problem. Most likely this is why the previous owner got rid of the dog.

Best Answer

Old owner probably lied or you have a pup and the old owner considered the gentle bites playing

Best Answer