freeballing freeballing 18-21, M 16 Answers Dec 3, 2011

Simple just tell her you don't like wearing any and your not going to. If she doesn't take no for a answer just don't wear them, and when she wants to check tell her there is no need because your not wearing any, your not going to wear any and if you try to look down my pants again I will call the cops. Its that simple.

Best Answer

Its correct but he must say do not look my secret place because im not wearing under wear

Best Answer

Lmao I don't know most people tend to look when you tell them not to. Its like telling someone who's afraid of heights "don't look down".

Best Answer

I haven't seen you around in a while. Still having Mommy/underwear issues? If you're 18 like you claim, Mommies that do underwear checks are a little...sick.

Best Answer

bizzare ????? underwear check. The word privacy springs to mind ...

Best Answer

Hehehe my thoughts exactly.

Best Answer
Best Answer

do as your mother tells you..when you grow up you can freeball all you want.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

listen up kid...do you chafed nuts? she;s doing you a favour.

Best Answer

Lolwut? Why is your mom doing underwear checks on you? That's a little creepy.

Best Answer

Thinks she went to know

Best Answer

Ok then. Growing up, the only thing my mom checked on me was to make sure I didn't have any switchblades in my pockets before I went to school.

Best Answer

Generally, you tell your mother it is time to cut the apron strings. This isn't advisable if you still live at (her) home. If you still live at (her) home you may have to just learn to endure he brand of idiosyncrasy. She is after all still your mother.

Best Answer

Not wearing under wear is your choice. Mother check it is unusual . you must care with zip. Im not wearing under wear but my mom don't ask about it.

Best Answer

You really need to do as your mother says, and she's within her right to do an underwear check whereever and whenever she wants to. If she doesn't do it, then you'd have to find someone else to do it, so consider yourself lucky. What type of underwear does she usually make you wear?

Best Answer

it's probably because your butt is leaving a stain....just thinking about it...so maybe if you wash your own clothes? Plus, it sounds like you and mom could use some distance, so you should plan to move

Best Answer

Hmmm, I would try to get her to have a calm discussion with you about it, at a time when she's not busy. Let her know beforehand what you want to talk about.<br />
1. If she doesn't know you don't like to wear underwear, tell her that you don't. Otherwise, go to two.<br />
2. Ask her why she feels like you need to wear underwear, and let her talk and listen to what she has to say without interrupting her.<br />
3. Calmly tell her why you don't like to wear underwear, and why you don't think you should have to wear it. If she starts interrupting you, tell her that you listened to her without interrupting, and you would like it if she did the same.

Best Answer

I hate wearing it too! So I understand. She is trying to be a good mother and if you accidentally leave your zipper down then that isn't too good and she wants to make sure you have that underwear as a back up I guess. <br />
I guess you will have to wait until you are out of the house to do this.

Best Answer

I think threre might be bigger problems here if this is truly the case

Best Answer

nah...some people just don't like undies.

Best Answer

it is not him I am worried about hun

Best Answer

you mean his MUM???? !!!!

Best Answer

it is not my place to tell someone how to parent but if he is 16 or 17 why is she checking out his undies does that not seem weird he is almost old enough to go to prison and I am sure he is past puberty but I am not judging

Best Answer

i really think he's messing with us...he's probably a little old man...or a little old woman.

Best Answer

true but some people are weird and you never know

Best Answer

true...look at me..i wear pointed ears and whiskers

Best Answer