Ok while at school sitting down in the desk i look around the class room and a noticed this girl who sitting down and her panties are showing and also i have also seen more of this other girl but i want to know how to tell them that there backside is showing without being seen as like i was staring and being "perverted" for looking i mean i didnt mean to
jonesMarcus jonesMarcus 16-17, M 12 Answers Aug 31, 2011

pass her a note that says, "I can totally see your buttcrack. This message comes to you from TMI & FYI."

Best Answer

whisper to her:

sister! You are a sister but other men will not see you as a sister!

Ur panties are shown sister! Would you hide them? lol

but why are you caring to tell her!

Best Answer

Just tell her straight out her *** is hanging out.

Best Answer

shouldnt your eyes be on your school work ? not peering at some girls underwear...

Best Answer

I love questions such as this

Best Answer

Give her a wedgie

Best Answer

a lot of girls in my class panties show I just enjoy the view and take a picture like today a girl named Hannah her underwear was showing so I told her to pull up her pants because her thong was showing she was so embarresed

Best Answer

If you are enjoying the view, just relax and enjoy it. If you are offended or embarrassed, quit looking.

Best Answer

Repeat the following : I see London I see France I see _____'s (fill in the blank) underpants.

Best Answer

You don't say anything, just enjoy the view. lol

Best Answer

'Hello Your Underwear is showing it is distracting me could you please put it away'?

- That will work its not that important anyway deal with Its not like her pants have fully fallen down.

Best Answer

Tell her she has a real nice *** and you want to see more of it!!! "Butt" really,just let her know and say some other classmates are checking you out but point no fingers!!

Best Answer