hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 5 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Romance & True Love

With women I can tell when they start copying me and start acting shady. One actually admitted it to me that she was jealous my boyfriend helps me when her ex wouldn't help her and we are distant friends now because she can't act right.

Best Answer

They scrape the paint of your Rolls Royce with their car key.

Best Answer

Envious. Well, they don't correct your grammar. That's for sure.

Best Answer

They're green

Best Answer

I've had several girls envy me before. How to tell? **** just changes. The atmosphere becomes hostile and uncomfortable. The envious person becomes catty, nasty, and cold toward you to the point to where they are willing to say the most horrible things they possibly can in an effort to make you feel awful. The envious love when bad things happen to you, and they plaster a fake smile on their faces toward you when they're really aching at the sight of you or your success. The envious can often become so unbearable that you may have to just steer clear of them altogether. The silent treatment and unfriendly behavior are all I believe common signs of envy--why would you feel the need to ignore someone all of the time? The envious become very sensitive to the things that you say and do. For example, if you hurt their feelings, even if you're just joking around, the envious person may lash out at you whereas, under normal circumstances they will not really care or take such offense. If you do something bad or immoral, the envious person suddenly becomes self-righteous and overly offended. I believe ( from my experiences) that these are all signs of envy. One last sign: They hold grudges and size you up(looking you up and down).

Best Answer