journeywalking journeywalking 18-21 10 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Condoms that don't belong to you. -_-;

Best Answer

When they come home later and later everyday, when they get home and tell u they are going to bed and its early. When they stop talking or calling u often. When u see them happy for no reason. If u see them smiling out of no where

Best Answer

My girlfriend has become argumentative with me, calling later and later on a night time always saying she needs space and time... After 7 years becoming less caring e.g not telling me she loves me as much... What do you think? Am I wrong for suspecting her?

Best Answer

They begin changing with u and u notice something is not right so u confront them and they get upset..or u can tell cuz of theyr facial ex<x>pression ..always have his/her phone with them...they want privacy...and im sorry but i believe when in a relationship there is no such thing as that....that word doesnt exist if they want privacy then its done..have u gone through the phone/comp and found anything? Have u asked them?..and about that gut feeling trust me its there for a reason and dont ignore it.

Best Answer