mal97 mal97 16-17, M 3 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

Be careful, don't tell her unless you're really sure that she likes you back. Otherwise, you're gonna be moping over being "put in the friendzone"

Best Answer

be honest, and suck it up ! she's probably waiting on you .

Best Answer

Sounds to me that you're friend zoned pal. One thing I learned in my life through experience is that you will never know the answer to something if you don't ask. I know it's hard because I'm shy too. I suggest you kind of hint her a little toward the idea that you want to be more than friends and see her reactions.

Best Answer

If I tell her and she say no and laugh at me what am I gonna do

Best Answer

Well like I said earlier, don't tell her straightforward unless you're sure that she wants to be more than friends too or you might end up losing her as both. My advice to you is that in life, you're not just going one girl but rather a couple. I mean just tell her you love her and that you've for a while. Life is all about risking it. What's the worse that can happen? She says no and laughs at you? You get sad and a few months later most likely you'll find a new girl that you'll like/love. That's just how life is.

Best Answer