misswaylover misswaylover 22-25, F 1 Answer Jul 10, 2013 in Personality Disorder

Honesty? I have a friend with it, and she is a great person, and great fun. So long as you are getting help for any negative personalities there are people who will love you for you and stick by you. She (my friend) is amazing, and sharp. I have met all of her personalities and dont think any less of her.

Best Answer

Thanks. I live in utah and utah people judge a lot and I have talked about did with some of my friends and they thought that with did are crazy ... so i am scared...

Best Answer

It depends on the severity and if other psychological factors are in play. Some with it are normal people otherwise. It's just a full house on the inside. The only time I will join a tabletop rpg is if she is playing. Try to learn to work with your personalities. It's betterto be up front than to hide it. I have another friend with Tourettes and she hid it for a year before admitting it, and it made soooo much sense. Didnt think less of her, just made her quirkiness easier to understand. People are largely scared of things that they havent experienced. Expecially when it comes to illness of the mind. But when you meet someone who has taken control of their fears their inner strength of character is unmistakable no matter which personality they are and they draw people to them like magnets. She is that way. No kids, but the best mother and best friend you could ask for. People fall in love with her and her personalities instantly. Her strong spirit is all they see.

Best Answer

The best thing you can do, is pursue your interests, and just be honest with people you meet along the way. Some will come, some will go. No illness necessary. What they take from their experience with you can last a lifetime. Make it something fun.

Best Answer