Pregnancy
Nevaehdanielle Nevaehdanielle 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Women's Health

Mom, dad, I slept with a guy and now I am pregnant. I know this is probably a shock, but please be there for me, I can't do this alone.

Best Answer

Sweetie, I know it's hard as I'm 16 and pregnant too. & I not long ago found out, I wasn't going to tell my parents until after my first pno. But my mother found the pregnancy test, that I had in my handbag, she was upset and very disappointed in me, once they are over the shock, they'll help and support you as much as they can, and they'll still love you as much as they did before & they'll absoultley adore your child.. They'll be as excited as you, near the end. All the best sweetie.

Best Answer

I know it is a difficult task that lies ahead. It may be best to write a note, that way you can express everything you want. Plus it gives the parent a moment to absorb it, before they yell at you. Ultimately, most parents will be upset, but they love you and love their grandchild. Your parents concerns will be your education, the financial burdens, and the father of the child. You have to understand that a parent will feel a lot of emotions too, wondering what to do, what they did wrong, etc. Sooner than later is best, so that you can get the medical attention you need.

Best Answer

Just move your mouth and let the sounds come out. The pieces will all fall in place. Hey, look at the bright side -you are only 16, so you are still living with a family and not totally alone...

Best Answer

mom, dad, you're gonna be parents again!!!

Best Answer

Just be straightforward with it. There's no way to get around it and they'll find out sooner or later. Might as well be sooner

Best Answer

I agree. Soon is better so that have time to adjust.

Best Answer

just come out with it.. it wont get easier... and they will notice before to long anyways

Best Answer

my wife would have to lock up my gun so i didnt shoot her boyfriend

Best Answer

just do it. take a deep breath and say, "i have something to tell you..."

Best Answer

if it would have been my parents It would have been email from another state but good luck to u

Best Answer

10 weeks ago would have been a much better time to share the news. if you're not mature enough to realize that, you had NO BUSINESS having sex. The next best time to share the news would be about 10 seconds after you're done being pissed off about what you just read.

Best Answer

Straight up, even, and calm. Have the answers ready that you know they're going to ask -- and I'm going to hope that one of them is how you are going to raise the child. -- Oh, and congratulations! Ten years from now, I've been told, it can be the happiest memory of your life.

Best Answer

Immaculate conception.

Best Answer

If you're positive you're pregnant, tell them straight up. Your life is probably gonna get very hard, especially because your parents will likely get very upset. I hope that you are responsible and they see you as responsible too. Good luck!

Best Answer

That's a tough one. I don't think I could ever do that. I had a hard time telling my mom I was gonna have a kid when I was 26. She didnt like the fact I wasn't married

Best Answer

Bing. Bang. Boom. That's how babies are made.

Best Answer

Deal with the consequences. No easy way of doing that.

Best Answer