laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 21 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Hobbies

A friend of mine says when he gets a telemarketing call and the caller is male, the first thing he says, in kind of a breathy voice, is "what are you wearing?" Says he's never had one NOT immediately hang up! :)

Best Answer

keep the conversation going, asking them annoying questions, talking about whatever they are trying to sell, make them lower the price, get a great deal, then tell them you're not interested. hehe :)

Best Answer

'do you like the job you are doing ?', ' would you like to work for me?'

Best Answer

The really annoying ones I string along until they try to close the sale, then tell them I was never interested, just wanted to waste some time.

Best Answer

Tell them you are busy atm and then ask them if you can call them back on their home number when they are home..

Best Answer

Hang up at once.

Best Answer

Tell them they just reached Homeland Security and now you would like to ask them some questions

Best Answer

hey i know what you can the next time a telemarketer calls you - when they call you and they ask you how are you today - you tell them i am so glad you asked

because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems and you know my arthritis is acting up and my dog just died.

Best Answer

Keep asking about their product and ask for details on some of the more mundane and obvious parts of it.

Best Answer

moan and breath heavy

Best Answer

beep ... you have reached the wolf residence, to speak to the head of the household please press 1 ... beep you have reached the phone of the head of household, to speak to his cellphone please press 2 ... beep you have reach the cellphone of the head of household, to state the date you wish to complete the transaction please press 3 ... beep you have reached the transaction line, to state the address you wish to send the transaction from please press 4 ... beep i'm sorry but that address is not recognized

Best Answer

While they're talking; dial numbers continuously...then say "I can't hear you; must be a bad connection"...lol

Best Answer

Why bother? It is just someone trying to do their job.

Best Answer

not when i ask them to stop calling.

Best Answer

I always start by saying "wait . . . have you read my novel "Drunken Duck" available on Amazon and if you want a personal signed copy you can buy one from me personally at a discount?"

Best Answer

I just hang up on them and report them to the National Do Not Call list I'm registered with.

I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Best Answer

That only works if you have never done any business in the past with the company calling you. You have to then be removed from their calling list. If it is a reputable company they will remove your name with no issues!

Best Answer

If I've done business with them before, I would have already have asked to not be called in the future. Reputable companies give you the chance to opt out of marketing calls. I was referring to telemarketers who have no reason to call other than to fish for business. They take the chance when they cold call people that their calls will not be favorably received. We pay monthly for an unlisted phone number and don't care to waste our time speaking to them. We never buy anything someone is selling over the phone.

Best Answer

answer their questions by repeating what they just asked you

Best Answer