How to treat severe depression when it doesnt get better? Everything is making me feel depressed, i have nothing going for me, everyone turns on me at the end and my head feels like it has exploded. i sometimes feel suicidal to end my pain but not that much. i just cant shake it off. -.- i dont like to talk about why im depressed because it makes me feel bad and i cant get rid of it. hard to explain. ive tried ltos of medications none helped and a new psychiatrist wont call me for some reason so im stuck. i just get worse.. i feel numb and just weird all the time. noonel ikes me and i get friend zoned by every girl. im a mess, it just gets worse and worse. Also i keep getting trolled online and there are just to many aholes online that give rude responses.... i feel really weird...... and my emotions are destroyed. its been 3-4years of hell nonstop.
jcisback95 jcisback95 18-21, M 1 Answer Mar 2 in Health

I've been there before everyday. My last episode was 2 months ago. It wants to strike again but dont let it. Count on me.

Best Answer