That's a tough one Diaphane. My wife left me for my best friend around eleven years ago. I would have taken a bullet for either one of them. I was really messed up for years.<br />
I guess somewhere down the line I decided that my life is better when I trust people. I'm very open and trusting until someone gives me reason to regret my trust. At that point, I'm done. It feels much better to me to be able, in my mind, to move on when trust has been breached.<br />
As painful and dramatic as the break-up was, as yourself if you were a better and happier person when you took men at their word. If the answer is yes, keep trusting until you find the man who deserves it.

Best Answer

I dont trust you enough to tell you.

Best Answer

nice one

Best Answer

You need some alone time and time to heal. Don't date for awhile and just work on you. You will know when you are ready to date again. And men have to prove that they are trustworthy. It's not something that you just do without their proof.

Best Answer

actually this person is a very good friend and we "get" each other...but the moment he told me that he had a crush on me, I dont see him as a friend anymore, but a man in the first place. He is constantly complimenting me, says that I am amazing and says that things with me are simple and effortless, as if happiness is simple with me and that I make him happy. I want to believe the friend that I see in him, but I dont seem to be able to jump into the dating game again anytime soon...although he was there for me from Day 1 after the Break-up, always trying to make me smile, to boost my ego. And I must say he was successful at it. I should have been still crying over my break-up if it was not for him...But now I realize how much I was wrong and how my ex did not deserve me in the first place. Im in a lot of doubt...

Best Answer

What is the worst thing that could happen if you trust your friend? It sounds like you're not ready to be in a relationship and you may risk losing your friend if you try. On the other hand, what is the potential gain for you if you and your friend do build a romantic relationship? Maybe there is more that he can do to help you recover when you're ready to move on. Good luck.

Best Answer

Tequila helps.

Best Answer

:) Tequila lies...

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer