The painters are normally well off the side of the fence that most people balance on to paint abstract

Best Answer

answer is bit philosophical......

Best Answer

I love art, but when I'm not sure what I'm seeing I go and read through the artist's backstory, influences, etc. to understand his (or her) intentions. Possibly a pedestrian approach.

Best Answer

Art is like por*nography; I know it when I see it. I enjoy the work of René Magritte because, to suffer a cliché, it is mind-blowing. He displays a great sense of humor in his surrealist depictions which have been known to influence Monty Python. Art is meant to be viewed, so I’d respectfully suggest anyone interested in post-Dali surrealism to look him up.

Best Answer

I think when you understand a painting it loses it's effect as a work of art, it becomes just another geometric shape. it's the not knowing that makes art beautiful.

Best Answer

so the best way is not to understand it ?....

Best Answer

Yes, you should observe it, listen to it, experience it; instead of trying to conceptualize it .

Best Answer