'OLD' is when... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes And you're barefoot! 'OLD' is when... A $exy babe or hunk catches your fancy ... And your pacemaker opens the garage door! 'OLD' is when... Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face. 'OLD' is when.... You don't care where your spouse goes ... Just as long as you don't have to go along. 'OLD' is when... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police 'OLD' is when.. 'Getting a little action' Means you don't need to take any fibre today 'OLD' is when... 'Getting lucky' means you find your car ... In the parking lot. 'OLD' is when... An 'all nighter' means not getting up to use the bathroom. AND 'OLD' IS WHEN..... You are not sure these are jokes! Have a good day!
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 15 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

"Old" will always be 20 years older than I am...all the way up until these jokes become a check list ;-) lol

Best Answer

'OLD' is when... Even you children have children!<br />
... oh wait, that really does happen to people...

Best Answer

When it takes all night to do what you used to do all night

Best Answer

old is what happens to everyone other than me..

Best Answer

Just look at me

Best Answer

Old is when you remember buying the first Cold Chisel album :)

Best Answer

I go back to Deep Purple / Cold Chisel should have rocked the world

Best Answer

Old is when you become tiresome, morbid, lifeless in mind and humor.

Best Answer