LisbethTylerMorgan LisbethTylerMorgan 22-25, F 25 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Community

Let's just say i'm very much looking forward to 2013!

Best Answer

It's been brilliant my life has changed around compleatly.

Best Answer

It was great. I made new friends. :)

Best Answer

I'd found myself...

Next year, 2013, find love

Best Answer

Well, I did retire, which was very nice. But so far I haven't done anything that special.

Best Answer

i guess it's time for you take rest! you can do anything you want now..no more early wake-ups in the morning..i wish i could do that too...!

Best Answer

I lost my virginity.

Best Answer

La meilleure année de ma vie........ en effet.

Best Answer

Vraiment? C'est merveilleux. Il a été juste une autre année pour moi. :/

Best Answer

Yes, I have finally accepted that I am transgender and have begun living as a woman, I have found a man that I love dearly and he feels the same. He has asked me to join him in Toronto and live with him as husband and wife and I have accepted

Best Answer

Yes! Beautiful! Great for you :)

Best Answer

Congratulations :)

Best Answer

Thank you both very much, I have never been happier

Best Answer

Worst most painfull year ever. Would not give it to my worst enemy

Best Answer

Just another year. Nothing special happened.

Best Answer

had two break ups! :( hope 2013 has something good in store for me

Best Answer

Am feeling sad alwayz...

Best Answer

It's been kind of rough. A lot of battles with myself, and the deterioration of a friendship with someone I love very deeply but am scared to repair things with because I feel guilty for hurting him in the first place and being so distant. I've also had some trouble finding decent jobs because my self esteem is ishy and I feel like a loser for being entry level with not very many skills. I have a few debts, my credit is wrecked from hospital bills I can't pay due to being uninsured and at the moment have $4.11 to my name lol I really need to change my attitude I guess! Or something! Clearly the current model is not benefiting me.

Best Answer

Not better but not worse either! I assume 2013 will continue that trend!

Best Answer

Looking forward to 2013 to achieve my goal, 2012 smelled of dog ****

Best Answer

It's been horrible. I am really hoping for a better year next year. Starting in March when my little girl was raped, in May the love of my life was deported and we'll never see each other again. Also in May I had a psychotic break and now it's on record so I have to be careful for the rest of my life or it could be used against me. June I had a bad reaction to Buspar and started having dissociative episodes where I hurt myself. October my roommate stole a lot of my stuff and sold it. After I kicked him out my rent started falling behind. November my tags ran out so now I'm driving with expired tags and won't be able to renew until I get my tax refund. So far December has been a bit better so I still have hope! :)

Best Answer

i hope & pray 2013 will be great a year for you.. :)

Best Answer

Oh thank you sweetie! That made my day. :)

Best Answer

Oh, I'm so sorry about your child and partner :(

Best Answer

Well I had a girlfriend :D I got a Twitter,an Ask.fm,& an Experince project,while I had my girlfriend I revealed that I was bisexual in school & now almost everyone in my grade knows :D & my friend Alyssa likes me that way,oh an my cousins that I haven't seen for along time came back :D

Best Answer

So far so so .. one month to go still.. so hopefully some thing good will happen.. :)

Best Answer

It was pretty poor....perhaps my worse year...which is interesting in and of itself

Best Answer

Worse year of my life.

Best Answer