It's the same old crap he's being talking about during his time in office. He keeps repeating his big lie"The Rich don't pay enought Taxes" It right out of the socialist -communist playbook. Make the rich the bad guys and maybe the stupid american public won 't see where he leading out country. Down the Socialist-Communist path.

Best Answer

Yea the mortgage collapse was his fault, I'm not sure but I think I remember Steve Douchey mentioning that global warming may be his fault as well. Do you remember Stalin? Obama's fault. Social security running dry is definitely a new problem, so thats Obama's fault. Gargamel torments those poor little smurfs, guess who gargamel takes orders from? Thats right, Obama.

Best Answer

It was all about the politics, and not about the State of the Union. What bothers me is that the press was okay with that. I'm not on either side of the aisle, but I prefer the State of the Union have substance to it and not be a political ploy.

Best Answer

Huge joke!

Best Answer