It's 5.20A.M. ish ... Should be going to bed shortly. Been stuck here since 9 last night...

Best Answer

Stuck at work? I know the feeling. I work a 12 hour graveyard shift, it is a terrible thing.

Best Answer

slow at work had to work all day then come home and put kids to bed and the kids go back to school tomorrow plus i'm crampy and bloated right now!

Best Answer

Well I hope tomorrow is better for you :)

Best Answer

It was okay except for the fact that I cannot fully extend my arms out straight. It's okay though I should be fine in a day or so.

Best Answer

May I ask what happened? I hope you get better very soon.

Best Answer

Its okay its nothing major. I just haven't worked out in a while and got a membership like two days ago at a gym that's less then a half mile from my house so I was lifting weights for two days and the muscles in my biceps are just super tight from it. No worries.

Best Answer

Ah, happened to me about a month ago. I'm either never giving up working out again or if I do give up, never starting again lol..

Best Answer

Really boring here. :D

Best Answer

I can relate, I sat around the house all day with the exception of a short trip in the afternoon. Wish there was more to do on my day off!

Best Answer

I would prefer being on our house more. I'm at work right now. LOL

Best Answer

Ew, that isn't fun. Have fun at work (if possible), you'll be home soon!

Best Answer

hahaha. yeah, I wish. thanks!

Best Answer