Love it I ended up with a great GPA

Best Answer

Just like being back at school! We didn't have to wear a uniform or address the lecturer as 'Sir' - but they called out the register at the beginning of each class, and we got written work to do at home every week. I'd had a job since leaving school but only for around 18 months, so I was still living at home with my parents, and I travelled in to college every day - as did most people in my classes: nearly everyone lived locally and there wasn't much that could have been described as any sort of social life.<br />
The course was OK: some bits were more interesting than others and we went out on a few trips. It was a long time ago now, but I don't recollect that anyone failed (apart from through not doing any work, that is).

Best Answer

an absolute nightmare :(

Best Answer

Awww.. Why?

Best Answer

lots of reasons. i honestly shouldn't have gone to that school. i wasn't meant to be there. i only got in because of affirmative action and i only accepted because it has a good name. its elitist, bureaucratic, professors don't care about anything but research, and if you fall behind no one cares. the only people who do well are absolute geniuses. it made me lose my faith in myself most of all, and in life in general. a prestigious name doesn't ensure a happy time or even good employment pops people.

Best Answer

Aw, I'm sorry. Where did you go to school?

Best Answer

Very scary! I was busy at the Kings X ( a pub ) drinking like a Sailor and flirting with every unattached male present there. As a result I did not know what a syllabus was since I saw fit not to go to Freshman Orientation. I was busy at the Kings X drinking. I did not read anything for 2 weeks so that made me terribly behind. I freaked out and made excuses to my professors and trumpt up some excuse I don't remember now.

Best Answer

*thumbs down* Sucked! :(

Best Answer

Mine was great. The classes are really easy, your all prepared, confident, and organized.

Best Answer

It was a long time ago, but it was great.

Best Answer

I don't know, it just started today!! ^_^ I should have my degree next year around May.

Best Answer