OuterCisi OuterCisi 18-21, F 10 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

My wife and i went to a costume party and it lasted until 4;30. I went as Miss 2013 and my wife went as a Leather and Lace Sluttt. I wore a pink tutu and a set of pink leotard and tights with ballet slippers and a tiara that said Miss 2013. My wife had her hair all teased up and very dark makeup, wearing a lace blouse without a bra on, a micro mini skirt with a garter belt that showed her garters holding up her black stockings, and knee high spiked heel boots. We won the prize for the best dressed couple.

Best Answer

Awesome ... no wonder the two of you won the prize for best dressed couple.

Best Answer

Thank you, the party was a blast. Have a Happy New Year.

Best Answer

that sounds sweet you deserved to win

Best Answer

Thank you and have a Good New Years!

Best Answer

In bed at 11.30pm.

Best Answer

went to bed around 12 and got up early in the morning

Best Answer

I decided to stay home and hit the sack early. The year was going to change whether I was awake or not.

Best Answer

I was sick and shut in :(

Best Answer

aww thats not good im sorry mabey next year you could be my date

Best Answer

Lol but im sure your parents would disapprove. :p

Best Answer

idk i have no idea were they are at

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

im an orphan

Best Answer

Im sorry :(

Best Answer

it cool i have learned to accept it at my 16 party when they ended showing up now im 20 and thier are nowere to be seen so i know what i will not do to my child if i have one.

Best Answer

Wait when you asked the question you were 15-17?

Best Answer

no im actually 20 i messed up because my friend s beside me and i am making an acount for her. i was showing her off of mine and i did not change it back before i responded to you. sorry bout the confusion if you want to know im 20 and my birthday id feb 7

Best Answer

Oh ok :p

Best Answer

friend me

Best Answer

I partied all night and went to bed at 11 :) .

Best Answer