pfloyd121 pfloyd121 46-50, M 25 Answers Jan 26 in Community

I would feel very comfortable, if I was invited. I am always myself with everyone I meet. People are people. We all want the same things in life.

Best Answer

There is no greater evidence of superior intelligence than to be surprised at nothing

Best Answer

A true statement.

Best Answer

I'd act pretty ignorant and loud. Hopefully they'll give me a free alpha education.

Best Answer

i would feel very intelligent

Best Answer

And so you should :)

Best Answer

Quietly. The loudest one in the room is always the weakest.

Best Answer

In these troubled, uncertain times, we don't need more command and control; we need better means to engage everyone's intelligence in solving challenges and crises as they arise

Best Answer

Just fine if I kept my mouth shut.

Best Answer

I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic.

Best Answer

I'm a pretty smart cookie, but when it comes to the most intelligent people in the world, I definitely don't belong in the same room. It would be better just for me to listen in that situation.

Best Answer

Listen, probably ask a question or two.

Best Answer

It is better to have a fair intellect that is well used than a powerful one that is idle.

Best Answer

How very true of you.

Best Answer

I'd be swiping all the good hor d'oeuvres while they were busy comparing their string theories and what not.

Best Answer

There is no method but to be very intelligent.

Best Answer

depends how high my heels are.

Best Answer

When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him

Best Answer

pretty good....i'm an excellent pick pocket

Best Answer

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled.

Best Answer

I would try to act invisible and just listen.

Best Answer

Intelligence is not to make no mistakes, but quickly to see how to make them good.

Best Answer

I'm no genius but I rarely find people intimidating, and I'm more than happy to ask questions rather than them feeling that are explaining quantum physics to a potato.

I'd most likely get bored though.

Best Answer

We should not pretend to understand the world only by the intellect. The judgement of the intellect is only part of the truth

Best Answer

No... that's the Aussie wombat - they eat roots and leaves. *and that's another story for some folks. ;-)

Best Answer

As long as they are intelligent and kind, it would be all good.

Best Answer

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.

Best Answer

I'd try not to drop the serving tray...

Best Answer

An intelligent person is never afraid or ashamed to find errors in his understanding of things

Best Answer

I can hold my own...

Best Answer

All intelligent thoughts have already been thought; what is necessary is only to try to think them again.

Best Answer

Not so. there is always room for ideas; if only people will make the time for them...

Best Answer

I think I'd carry myself slightly less confidently than I normally do, but I'd be electric with excitement.

Best Answer

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Best Answer

There are definitely SOME stupid questions, haha.

Best Answer

Quite well, thank you very much. Actually, I would ask a lot of questions. I would be careful that they were highly intelligent questions. And I would pay attention to the answers hoping I would learn something new.

Best Answer

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

Best Answer

Oh i'd be ok.

Best Answer

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.

Best Answer

Profound.

Best Answer

Dignified, mannered and be myself.

Best Answer

Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

Best Answer

Well said :-)

Best Answer

I am ME, doesn't matter what room I go in

Best Answer

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.

Best Answer

They would be in awe of my sheer beauty, wit and intelligence.

Best Answer

Common sense is not so common.

Best Answer

Lovely answer, I forgot to say I am a modest person.

Best Answer