plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 8 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Health

Other than the Clown tribe. Apparently they tasted funny.

Best Answer

I would say yes to us having this in our past times, survival instinct will make you do things you may frown upon now but faced with a dire situation you will do what you have to do. I am vegetarian but believe me you do not want to be in a plane crash with me i carry salt and pepper lol.

Best Answer

Yes. Considering single cell organism was the fist life form, yes, cannibalism made the world possible.

Best Answer

I watched a show on that once. Apparently there's a genetic marker carried by cannibal tribes that keeped them from getting a specific disease from eating human flesh. As it turns out, about 2/3 of the world's population carries that genetic marker today ;-)

Best Answer

i saw a documentary that said there's evidence of it on all the inhabited continents.

Best Answer

Dunno but i would give it a go :) sometimes i would love to just sink my teeth into some human flesh :D

Best Answer