I have never been asked out, or liked by a guy, or anything. I don't get it. But here's the thing, I know that every answer would be "don't worry till you're older...it doesn't matter just enjoy your youth". And I actually am- I focus on my studies, I enjoy my friends...But I'm legitimately not even friends with any guys. At first, it was all because of bad luck: no classes with any guys who were close to my group of friends or who really were very social. That was fine, but even recently, no guys really have a desire to even try to be friends with me because everyone has their friends already, so why try to be more social, when they could just strengthen the relationships they already have. And I get that, but now I have no idea what I'll do for prom (yes I know it's fun to go with friends, but I still kinda want a date, because it'd be fun and why not) and I don't...just in general associate with guys and it sucks. I wish I could, but even when I try, they just don't have the desire.
ThatGirl92759 ThatGirl92759 16-17, F 6 Answers Feb 11 in Dating & Relationships

i m sure there was a way you couldve shorten that story

Best Answer

Sorry?

Best Answer

U know starship, kids Love that Long, Drawn Out Drama, I didn't even finish Reading that Mile Long Sh!t n I Love your answer.. lol

Best Answer

I don't know maybe you guys aren't understanding- it's not drama. Just if someone has had this experience in high school, any advice? I just don't have guy friends and don't think I will until I get out of this school. Sorry for the "long drawn out drama". At least I can spell correctly

Best Answer

wow, starshit, cQckstarz...
you guys are pretty cool...
:/
and cQckstarz, I do believe your response qualifies, as"drama" and, "****"
so, stfu just go back to your homepage...

Best Answer

No thnx home a phobe, I'm fine right where I am

Best Answer

That's not sayin much for yourself

Best Answer

Maybe its time for you to be proactive and ask a guy out.

Best Answer

ahh hell u have your whole life ahead of u to date but it sounds like u are a serious studious young lady and if u want to date u may have to lighten up a little and learn to laugh at stupid jokes and be outgoing whether its worth the effort is of course up to u enjoy your life

Best Answer

Are you attractive? Kids are very superficial at your age.

Best Answer

I think I'm decent haha. I have curly hair and nice teeth and all

Best Answer

How is your attitude. Are you scaring boys off? Are you doing that thing that girls love to do which is intimidating them with your looks? Maybe your standards are too high.

Best Answer

No definitely not that. Maybe there's something about who I'm friends with or...something I've said in the past, but if you talk to me, I talk to you, and if you aren't judgmental or annoying or ignorant towards me, I'll be completely kind to you .

Best Answer

Well you sound alright to me. If you want boys so bad, then maybe you need to make the first move.

Best Answer