CaptainChunk CaptainChunk 18-21, M 4 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Hobbies

sounds like bullshit to me

Best Answer

Of-course, of-course it is, now get back to watching the tele

Best Answer

hunh? There are statutes that lay this out on both the state and federal level. I have no idea what you are getting at, but there is an answer once you describe the specifics of the need for martial law...

Best Answer

Power, Domination and Enslavement

Best Answer

you must not live in America... if you do... haha, get lost on wikipedia learning about the actual law. This idea probably breaks several constitutional provisions -mainly due process. LOOK IT UP KID. :)

Best Answer

?..

Best Answer

So since when did the constitution mean anything in your country, your one of they hopeless reprobates who have faith in their government when they shaft you every day, yet you defend them.

Best Answer

I'm actually just a law student who knows much more about this than you.

Best Answer

As i said, since when does the constitution mean anything? It gets breached every day, your rights are being ******** before your very eyes, you study Law all you want, you will still get ******* in the end.

Best Answer

-_- ...ok

Best Answer

It was once said, "In america, we have a problem, people look with their eyes, but do not see, listen with their ears, but do not hear".. Very true

Best Answer