how will you*****
warriortears warriortears 22-25 12 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Community

Like my friend. This does not define our friendship.

Best Answer

Same as any other time. Do people still care about if you are gay anymore? That is sooooo yesterday.

Best Answer

like a friend

Best Answer

The same, no different. Its their choice when to come out. Either way i'll respect it and them.

Best Answer

same as i did before....a friend is a friend no matter what.

Best Answer

In the same situation and on occasion I have brought up the fact that although my half brother is gay I still love him and don't think any different about him and said that I also know if anyone of my friends had to come out to me I would always support and be there for them. But still he didn't open up but.... at least he knows he has my full support if and when he is ready to do so.

Best Answer

I know a guy just like that, he's a good guy, never had a problem with him I just let him have his kinks like I have mine, the guy is gay not an *** hole.

Best Answer

his/her sexuality is none of your buisness friends just love thier friends no matter what

Best Answer

Treat like them usual. I'm not going to push it because that might upset them, and since anyone who knows me knows that I'm fine with gay people they know my stance on the whole thing. They'll talk to me when they're ready.

Best Answer

I would still treat them as my friend.<br />
What she/he does with consenting adults, isn't my business.

Best Answer

If he hasn't shared it with you,the etiquette is not to focus on it.

Best Answer