For some odd reason, I have serious doubts you'll be a part of the solution to the problem.
lol good one
There's a whole industry built around this. Have you heard of 'chocolate'?
you can only imagine what it would be like if a sexually frustrated man and a sexually frustrated woman ever got together lol
I'm pretty sure we can handle it ourselves. Thanks.
We we have alot of options .......and as long as batteries never go away , i think everything will be fine
If a man isn't doing it for his woman then it's his fault. A man gets off with friction and that is all there is to it. A woman is much more complicated and what does work really well on one woman, may do nothing for another. Some advice
1. Don't be a nice guy in bed. If she says to stop then, damn well stop. But, with the go ahead, hot pig sex is what will get her off. That feeling she will get is that you can't get enough of her.Have to have her. She may say be nice, but don't buy into it. The best sex she will ever remember is animal sex.
2. If you have to ask "How was I"?, you did it wrong. Go back and do it again and again until you get it right. And to let you know, a real ****** is easy to tell.
First she will get tight, witch CAN be faked, BUT, the instant gush and moistening is a tell tale sign. Not always squirting, but a gush of her lubricant all at once will let you know.
3. Stop worrying so much and decide to have fun with the sex as well. The both of you.
4. Don't ask her what she likes. She WILL see this as inexperience and weekness. Experiment. Stop if she says stop. But "Pull out all the stops" so to say. If it takes being on the washing machine during spin cycle to get her off, DO IT.
5. Remember. You are a man. ACT IT. Being "trained" will make you week in her eyes. That's what women say they want, but then don't respect their man when they are trained. The hell with that. Don't be a jerk, but BE A MAN. The respect will also help with sex because they want a man in bed. Not a male that acts like a girlfriend. MAN UP.
Take a dump.
dreams are unfulfilled desires so it's about time you wake up.