Questionator Questionator 26-30 84 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I will pray for EVERY hurting soul this year and beyond, those who suffered calamity and despair, those who suffered the loss of loved ones and more than I could possibly ever scribe to words. I will ask god to heal them of any pain he can, to enlighten their lives with euphoria and success so they can live beyond suffering, angst and disparity. Plus I will be here on EP helping individuals, spreading the cheer and most of all being myself. :)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

? :o

Best Answer

stop praying to mythical sky faeries and be like me and sit around on your *** and condemn others for trying to do things I don't approve of!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

You were joking about arson, right? Why not channel some of that "passion" into helping others? Lushiro is an example to ones like you. Hope you can learn something valuable from him.

Best Answer

I'm having my Girl Scout troop decorate Senior Living Homes for Christmas.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I believe in power of Smile :) smile makes everyone feel better !

Best Answer

My family and I spread kindness by our service to others- namely serving holiday dinners to homeless, needy, or otherwise lonely people. It brings a smile to our faces knowing that we are blessed in order to be a blessing to others.

Best Answer

I have many things I will donate to womens' shelters' and tofreecycle. <br />
It will be great to give to the cause I belive and and relate to ,as I was down and out when my child was very young and we had just the bare necessities and a roof.<br />
Also, I will go a great thing for me because I have mini hoarding issues and they are bringing me and my kid down. <br />
If I am lucky I can make others and us very happy. <br />
All I need is a teaspoon of courage to steam roll the process :D!

Best Answer

I don't have to wait for a special season to spread kindness...

Best Answer

By keeping my mouth shut about how much I hate Christmas!

Best Answer

I will do the same as I do every day of the year. I will be kind to whomever I meet. When I see someone needing a hand I will help if I can. I will comfort those around me that I see in pain. Basically, I will just be me!

Best Answer

I would pray for each and every families a blessed holiday season that they will be given enough courage, strength, happiness and blessings that would help them sustain their family aspirations.<br />
I will help those people in terms of inspiring them to enjoy life to the fullest.

Best Answer

Oh boy I hate it when people only do good things when it is 'this' season. <br />
You should help everyday. You are not forced to, but what kind of life is worth living when you know about the many miserable situations of people all over the world.<br />
I have been helping the ones in need as far as I can remember. Not just money wise. Spreading a message is what I do, because I've seen what it is like to have nothing, on so many levels.<br />
I'll pray. Because that is all I can do now. I am not in a position to help anymore, but that is a whole other story... And I think we should all do at least that. Not just today and tomorrow, but forever.

Best Answer

By not arguing with people.

Best Answer

give red hot roasted Chesnuts to the Carol Singers lol

Best Answer

Mystery donations.It doesn't hurt that I'm in love with the adorable redhead working the Salvation Army Kettle in town.Oh,Santa?I've been REALLY good...

Best Answer

Really? Laughing now...Perhaps you can dress as Santa...

Best Answer

I've got the belly and salt and pepper beard already.

Best Answer

With a manure spreader attached to my solid gold Cadillac!

Best Answer

keeping my mouth shut, i am not responsible for the things i say when i am in a bad mood......just stay out of my way.

Best Answer

steal money from homeless people O:)

Best Answer

at work, trying to help the guests out more.

Best Answer

GOOD for YOU, Honey!! :-D

Best Answer

Always trying to help them out more.

Best Answer

no different from every other day of the year.

Best Answer

Not infringing on anyone else's lives

Best Answer

there are many things you can do to show your kindness you can donate and help the poor and instead of buying gifts every year just be thankful for what you have and you should help out ur community so people that can afford or buy gifts can help the people who dont get presents or anything new because they dont have the money

Best Answer