dixiechix09 dixiechix09 18-21, F 30 Answers Mar 9, 2011

When before he used to do anything for you and now he doesn't. When before he would come on time and now he makes you wait. When he loved you he didn't raised his voice at you. When he doesn't love you he raises his voice at you, uses bad words, makes same mistakes and keeps apologizing to you about them and he does it again knowing that you hate it. Love is the worst thing ever because it fades away because it brings you down. Love can be wonderful at the moment when you first meet and are getting to know each other for those first 6 months than after that things get hard wishing things would get better. I'm dating someone we have being together for 11 months almost and he has changed so much. Right now im crying because i'm waiting for him he is 3 hours late and he has done it before. I just don't know what to do he's the first serious boyfriend I've had it's so hard!

Best Answer

I Don't like being human. Sometimes I wish i had wings so i can fly far away. Fly away from problems life everything

Best Answer

I am facing this same question! But sometimes like I think it is for me we tend to see the worst in situations becaue my bf and I both work and he tired all the time so he does act like a lot of this but it could just be that he is worn down that's why I am struggling with this because idk what is wrong with him!!

Best Answer

He'll stop calling. Men are very forthright when it comes to abandonment. They don't stick around long enough for you to wonder, "Is he falling out of love with me?" When they're unhappy, they're done. Zen Masters of pleasure.

Best Answer

Obviously his change in his attitude towards you. The fact that he never "did" the things he used to do with you. The fact that he won't communicate with you.

Face reality, dear. When it's over --- it's over. HE has faced that and has responded in his own agenda.

You ---- just haven't accepted it, yet. Get over it When it's over, it's over. Get with the program. And stop wishing for the "goood old days" when you were boy-friend and girl-friend.

Get on with your life and find the RIGHT boy-friend. It will happen. It always does.

Best Answer

you wouldn't know it, you would FEEL it.

Best Answer

Said better than I could have said.

Best Answer

Some general advice about this: Always believe actions, not words. How does he act? If he says he still loves you but doesn't act loving anymore, that is your answer.

And....if you are asking the question, there is every chance he is not acting loving anymore. And the real problem in such cases is facing it and believing what we are experiencing but wish we weren't. Believe your own instincts.

Best Answer

Like your answer, Brainy. Better advice than I could have given.
Regards.

Best Answer

I really really like this answer.

Best Answer

Thanks. I have learned all this the hard way.

Best Answer

You will see a change in him,His fun loving spirit your closeness won't be the same,you will feel inside yourself something is not the same anymore.

Best Answer

If he don't even care at all and rarely say that he loves you.

Best Answer

tama!

Best Answer

When his penis smells like your sisters vagina

Best Answer

Best Answer

i agree, lol, craxicarcka. Thanks that you have the **** to have said this.

Best Answer

Haha :D

Best Answer

He always ignore all your messages and calls.

Best Answer

if he stops calling you, is not interested of what is happening with you and doesn't share anything with you then he is loosing interest in you and then you should set him free!!!

Best Answer

My boyfriend was distant from me for a month or so. He didn't want me to hug him or kiss him (and vice versa). He was busy and tired all the time. He didn't want to spend time with me. I finally asked him to talk. I got the answer, he said that he didn't love me anymore. We were dating for 9 months. I finally told him that we should break up. He wasn't happy about it and drove away. Now we have to work together and I don't feel so well. I still love him, while he doesn't anymore.

Best Answer

Your Gay HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.

Best Answer

If you feel he doesn't love you anymore, if a man really loves you he will never make you feel that way.

Best Answer

His behavior will make you feel like he has almost become a stranger..or he wil become worst than a stranger..he will always be less interested in your talks..about your day..your things..and of course YOU too..I am feeling very hurt cuz I read in the comments below that if he does'nt love you then he will raise his voice,use bad words and will do it again n again even if he knows that it hurts you..unfortunately he does all of it..and its my first serious relationship thats why I dont want to loose him at all...I want to have a beautiful future with him..but guess he does'nt want me anymore..

Best Answer

Love fades.. Love always have to be painful.. Incomplete without tears.. I don't understand why it has to be that way..

Best Answer

My man keeps busy or tellsme go visit When wé mâle love hé had to get off all thé time. Not sûre If ira me or him is thé problem.

Best Answer

My boyfriend never show me love in public or in front of his daughter treat me like a strange person, never is sweet with me his attention is only for his daughter He doesn't love me

Best Answer

Ok so I've been with this guy for almost 4 years & his been living with me and my family for 5 months now Me and my parents have been supporting his smoking and weed habits and I've been giving him money when he wants & my parents finally got him a job and he just got his first pay check a few days ago and all he gave me 5 bux and my parents 2 packs of smokes and got himself 10 packs of smokes his put me threw so much crap for the past 3 years but I love him so much and wanna be with his forever and he keeps tellin me his goin to change but I haven't seen no changes at all. What do you think ? Do you think he'll ever change ?!

Best Answer

He still loves u just grown man trapped in a little boys body can't raise a grown man

Best Answer

He stops caring about things u guys used to enjoy doing together

Best Answer