LETS SAY IN PUBLIC RESTROOMS,IN YOUR HOUSE,FOR YOUR ROOMMATE,FOR YOUR LOVER...THERE IS SICK PEOPLE THAT WILL PAY FOR WATCHING YOUR DAILY LIFE...LIKE A REALLITY UNDERGROUND SHOW...
dontpanic777 dontpanic777 31-35, M 9 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Religion

well since its been going on a few years but this year reched apinnacle ive been institutionalized had telephone death threats, a lupus flare which is on youtube, my dog was nearly killed and i dont like to give details bc im still worried she may get killed. and ppl talking abut what youre doing wearing, etc is scary.<br />
the police not giving a **** scares me. you cant go to the mental health center bc i dont wanttheir drugs. this is all new and frightening stuff for me. oddly enough it all started w a livestream of occ toronto whee they made fun of me so basd and i barely knoew what occ was. so i made occu crabs. and was joiking. now tricoloird freaky crabs lobters w mutations are washing up n the shores. look up and research gang stalking. thats been my life. and my friends life. Anf having google for a last name isnt the best thing either. see the way it works too us ya i know he used to try to pick up wimen on that computer the pporn etc why in the world would that bother ME? i didnt even know him then and iv done just as bad as wll as wehav an add from adult friend finder on her. i believe she got an offer to take the name as she worked for adsense. hmmm ever hear of it?? yep. You figured hed be netter off dead. He loves you and simply too much damage had been done. pople arent always GOOD for us. We needto stick w someone we KNOW loves ecerything about us(ok the mma kinda gets to me a bit) but he always compromises. Im sorry he was "mean" to you S. And this IS your FIRST break up EVER. he was your first bf like i was ton=md first gf. most ppl have gone through this like 25 years ago. im sorry you hurt. but hurting me by saying im unfit to be around the child and all that isnt helping either. i cant see why you dont get it, whatever whoever made YOU decide to leave is who you havew to blame. Same w tom. We both loved our spouses. and always will but were in love. h said he finds a mother, daughter best friend and lover in me. coming frm a loveless family i completely understrand and feel the same way. you my dear, should go finally get rid of it, why should he have to spend a few more grand he dosent have on an injunction lawyer. and why are you still trying to get him atrrested? tyou know thats why he wont post here because of that. even though ive gpot a lifer on johann and that dosent stop him. Youre all standing in gthe way of your own desires. and you all need to do some soul searching as well and let me know how this all culitvasted into THIS. i want to help but i feel you and others are really out to get usl. i talked to bridgette. shes sorry and wishes she never got involved. NOONE thought youd actually leave!!! when you did they all ran because they were scared. i can sssured you hes never going to hurt you. What gives you the right to coontinue harassing and messing with his? i mean tink about it? i did it with tom too at first but youve poisoned MY DOG and almost killed her. ill never forget that, im sorry. and shooting out the w

Best Answer

shooting the windowns of the house out so it wouldent seem safe for his daughter there?i am not carol, never tried to brainwash your daughter. she hurt my feelings when i let her use my phone to play a c=game and called you w the quickness to make sure you had my number. WHEN YOU LEAVE THE WAY YOU DID all youd have had to do was as i pleaded that night stop the injunction. id havw been w tom and youd be home w him. so please i admit when i met him first thing he said was he was married and i thought how lucky you were to have someone like that. while you were miserable. he then gave u sux months to come home. and tom i waited YEARs and cut in video for you, crying because i didnt want to cut off the hair all jokes to you, and i think your freind alexa and maya may have played YOU. other ppl wont get this but i want these 2 tto understand tom i want to have a freindship w you and all of it, s knows what she needs to do to go have that talk. otherwise hes be here trolling too,. but thats not the amswer

Best Answer

???? i may try to decode your story

Best Answer

decode sure i know i didnt spell chack, sorry

Best Answer

Show me what you have first!. Then I will get the resources to handling my privacy violations. Hopefully to get you out of business or the company you are dealing with.

Best Answer

this is only speculation...the worst thing people will think im crazy...may be i am....

Best Answer

I know you are just asking but, I also know that it happens all the time. I just know when it starts and how to stop it before it get out of control. I also know that our privacy is violated all the time by the banks, stores and credit card companies we deal with everyday. This is reality.

Best Answer

not that kind,i know that already...may be more serious and complex...

Best Answer

Videos as you walk down the street, eat at a resturant, or even in the dressing rooms. I am already aware of the hacking going on in this country and other countries. The other day they caught two Doctors with pen cameras taking video of women with skirts walking down the street. They are in trouble right now.

Best Answer

That's embarrassing..

Best Answer

it is far more than embarrassing...not for me but for the people that do that...this is only speculation,but we never know

Best Answer

Damn dude it makes you wonder

Best Answer

no wonder...

Best Answer

It probably just about has considering that my government is allowed to spy on its citizens now.

Best Answer

Get info, sue, and invest the money for my daughter

Best Answer

it is possible with all this technology people has gone too far...this is only speculations.

Best Answer

Very possible, but it something we seem destined to live with. :(

Best Answer

sadly that is true...it makes me so angry...but i pray

Best Answer

google or yahoo or youtube gang stalking then youll see my world, and many of yours as well. were not the enemy were all we have!

Best Answer

I'll say good for you.

Best Answer