dirtylaugh dirtylaugh 36-40, F 26 Answers Jun 2, 2010

The sexuality of a teacher should not be an issue, nor should it be advertised or promoted. Keep it to yourself!

Best Answer

Id be so happy.

Best Answer

Ha, I am very sure my favorite teachers were gay. What was they question again?

Best Answer

no.. it wouldn't bother me..

Best Answer

a well qualified teacher is a good thing. Who they choose to marry is irrelevant to teaching. And that covers not only sexual orientation but also race, religion and gender.

Best Answer

I'd rather the teachers sexuality not come into it at all

Best Answer

no i dnt think it shuld matter if the teacher behaves appropriately and in a professional manner

Best Answer

if the teacher was professional, qualified and very good, then the teacher's sexual preference doesn't make a difference.

Best Answer

It wouldn't bother me. Your sexual orientation has nothing to do with your ability to teach. To believe otherwise is paranoid and ridiculous.

Best Answer

I'm sure some of them were, just as some of mine were. So what? They're teaching subjects in school, not "recruiting" as some idiots think.

Best Answer

First, why would any individual need to advertise his or her sexuality in a school system?

Second, why do homosexuals have this need to advertise anywhere?

Straight people aren't going about in public places telling the world their sexual preference, why who's business is it? We dont go about kissing in restraunts, movies,schools,dept stores, malls. Why? There is a time and place for it. I cannot imagine why a homosexual would want to display his sexuality for all the children to comment or gauck unless he or she is trying to influence the public in one way or another. I also dont want to see some guy smothering some girl with his sexual preference or prowess in public...just bc he hasn't any scruples about an audience? People get paid to do that in public...

Best Answer

I don't think if a person is openly gay or openly straight..lol. As long as my child is getting a good education, sexuality of one person has NOTHING to do with my childs education.

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind them being gay as long as they didn't keep going on about it. Frankly a child does not go to school to learn about their teacher's sexuality whether gay or heterosexual.

Best Answer

Yes it would bother me I'm a christian and against homosexulaity. God hates the sin of homosexuality, but loves the homosexul get my point have a blessed day!

Best Answer

Its good to have diversity.

Best Answer

Not as long as either he/she is not known to be a Creeper - or, if he is, my child is of the opposite gender.

Best Answer

why would you imagine they would be... do you link homosexuality and paedophilia....?

Best Answer

No more than being bothered if my daughter's teacher was a man. It's stupid to have such fears and is a total waste of time..

Best Answer