QuestionMarks QuestionMarks 41-45, F 13 Answers Jun 23 in Doing Good

Completely lose your mind and all self-respect first.

Best Answer

Thats every religion.

Best Answer

Suicide (without the bombs) would be a more humane alternative.

Best Answer

Stupid people do stupid things!!!

Best Answer

whatever religion is your choice,Just a little info. re: Islam. Islam has no Cross and no resurrection. Mohammed made no atonement for our sins when he died. And when he died, he remained so. <br />
I believe in The Name of the Lord Jesus Christ will reverberate eternally as the one true God. <br />
.

Best Answer

Yeah well niether did Moses nor Noah did they? Are they still prophets of God? Yes they are! Jesus was 'killed' so how can u say, he 'died' for u? Where as Muhammed died of an illness, can we say he died 'for' our sins? No we cant. And besides, its only fair if each individual is counted for their own sins. A drug dealer and a nun, whats the point in her being a nun? Why doesnt she become a ********? If she AND the drug dealer are both gonna be ending up in heaven, why not live her life to the fullest?

Jesus died on the cross and our sins are forgiven, sounds like a fairytale. But il tell u what the prophet Muhammed did do when he was dying and in pain, he said 'Thy Lord, toughen on me the agony of death and lessen it on my people' and he repeated it three times.

Best Answer

The name of Jesus Christ is what separates all religions from each other. Jesus died for everyone including those who persecuted him. He rose in 3 days just as He said. No one else has ever had this attributed to him or made this claim. His disciples even went through terrible deaths because of their belief. Anybody could have said Muhammed words at death but not anybody would have died for the entire mankind such a horrific death.

Best Answer

I imagine a well studied devout Muslim would be happy to tell you. I think all you have to do is boldly state, "There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his prophet." and mean it. The secret handshake is very complicated however and there are a lot of steps! Read Surah 4:34!

Best Answer

Wht r u on about we dont have a secret hand shake

Best Answer

I was joking!

Best Answer

Why would you want to???

Best Answer

Look into the Qur'an, look into science, look into history, then realize that Islam is full of ****.

Best Answer

Ure atheist, ude say the same with every religion's holy book

Best Answer

No, I would only say that about a "holy" book that I have read and studied. I would say, however, that there is no evidence that a god exists and no need for one to either.

Best Answer

dont know, talk to someone thats already done it

Best Answer

Put a rag on your head and scream Allalalalalalaa Akbar!!!!!!

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Its very hard

Best Answer

Its the easiest religion there is. Straight forward and simple

Best Answer

I think that deluding yourself into believing there is a god is a hard thing to do though, so I think there are no "easy" religions.

Best Answer

I meant. Converting takes alot of steps.

Best Answer

Say the shahada. Easy peasy.

Best Answer

It is easy! But saying the shahada is not enough if u dont mean it. Meaning it as in showing u mean it by the actions u makenot just in ur head.

Best Answer

Are you willing to convert? :)

Best Answer