If a 14 year old student was murdered by another 14 year old student, then how would the school react? Would they tell the students what happened? What would they say? The person who died was not a nice person and caused his own death by being mean to the person who had killed him. The murder happened in the early 80's.
JanettH JanettH 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

um they would call it classified and put even more rules on their zero tolerence dictator list. I mean schools are kid prisons so we dont get a say about it. school is about pay checks not education. they will probly start groping us next.

Best Answer

My school had a moment of silence and allowed you to leave school to attend the funeral if you wanted to if it was during the week, also at graduation we put a chair for a girl who was killed on the field with us

Best Answer

You just tell them whats happening. Its not like we wouldn't understand. Then everybody would try to make sure it never happened again, adults and kids.

Best Answer

one of my friends did die but she wasnt murdered they called us all into prayer group and told us that there had been an accident and the girl was no longer with us there would be a memorial and we was excused to go to her funeral if we wanted they explained how she died

Best Answer

When I was a kid and a fellow student died the school itself did nothing. We dealt with it privately, or in church, or whatever. These days they'd probably close the school, import 100 grief counselors and psychologists, encourage students to feel horrible about it, dwell on it, etc., and generally make as big a thing as possible about it.

Best Answer

Tough job. The 14-yearolds know what's happening. Don't bullshit them. Just tell them the truth.

Best Answer