Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 16 Answers Sep 18, 2010

The USA was productive before & after the war. Slavery would have ended regardless.North & South would have merged with a new Name at best.

Best Answer

KFC on every corner?

Best Answer

A hell of a lot better!

Best Answer

I don't think we would be as industrialized as we are today. I think our country would have a lot more farms, and a lot more wealthy farmers as it was in the South. I don't believe women would have the vote. And I think there woul be a lot of people....a LOT...enslaved....at every level and in every type of job, and I think that would include people of lots of different color levels. I think industry would have had slaves eventually. The evils of it would have mushroomed.

Best Answer

All rednecks running around with 6 fingers and drinking moonshine

Best Answer

I'd be getting more black *****.

Best Answer

I believe American slavery would have continued for another 100 years or so and because of this America would not be the envy of the world as it is today. I think that women would not have NEVER gained the right to vote thus, there would have NEVER been a sexual revolution of the 60's or a feminist movement of the 70's! I believe that half the country would be speaking German and Japanese because America would not have won World War 1 or 2, Korea and Vietnam (hey, we didn't win those!), Grenada, Desert Storm 1 and 2, Iraq, Afghanistan, and World War 3. The civil rights movement for minorities including the movement for GAY RIGHTS, and people with DISABILITIES would have never occured yes indeed, America would be far radically different place!

Best Answer

Just take a look at the Texas Educational Office

Best Answer

more kentucky fried chicken?

Best Answer

duh

Best Answer

Well there's a faux-documentary about it. It's called C.S.A.: Confederate States of America. It's a satirical approach to what life would be like had they won. All of it is set as if they did and stays in character right down to the commercials. It was British-made, was a bit over the top, and create a bit of controversy. But I thought it offered quite a bit of insight. You should give it a watch.

Best Answer

Did they lose? How come the ******* are still running the country then?

Best Answer