Don't answer if your just going to call me insane.
fire84725 fire84725 13-15, M 5 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Hobbies

"don't answer if your just going to call me insane" <br />
Well don't bloody ask insane questions then! <br />
I don't know, maybe in the deep depths of the sea.

Best Answer

I'm a real werewolf unlike those annoying Twilight wannabes. I'm not kidding I'm a true werewolf

Best Answer

Corse and Mary was a virgin.......I got ya.
So do you lick yourself clean when your a wolf? Pee up a post? Scratch behind your ears?

Best Answer

And are you an *******? Ill go with yes on that. I can't shift into a wolf yet. And no I don't do any of those your just an *** who loves making fun if people

Best Answer

Really don't get the wolf thing, must be a man thing. I found the names for my children by sleeping on it. They just came to me the next day, guess the same could work for you.

Best Answer

It's really not just a man thing. There is also little girls on here who also like to be 'wolves' so I think it's more a 'child' thing.

Best Answer

Man your an ***

Best Answer

Well the younger crowd I guess love Twilight saga. I have really noticed the men who are really into this thing and not just on EP in real life as well !! Just answered the question I hope, sleep on it and hopefully the answer comes to you in the morning, worked for me.

Best Answer

*growl* I ****** hate twilight for one, two I am a wolf

Best Answer

roflmaopmp

Best Answer

It just kind of comes to you one day... It's kind of hard to explain.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer