thesilentflower thesilentflower 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 13, 2011

Oh dear, this is loaded. I just went through this two months ago when my mother died. Secrets should not be secrets. They really harm people. After she died I found out something that would have changed my life had it come to light sooner. It came to light after she died. Was I upset? Yes, very and confused on why it was kept from me. Maybe one day I'll find out why she did what she did. But, it really doesn't matter in the whole "biggest" picture of things. I am able to live my life the way I want to and need to.

Best Answer

im sorry 4 ur loss and im happy 4 u bcz u r able 2 live ur life after what u've been through

Best Answer

I would thank God, the Universe, Nature and everything in between. I have been troubled and depressed most of my life and just can't ever get my life together. Sorry if that is sharing a bit too much.

Best Answer

what if it made ur life worse??

Best Answer

I would take it like many things, and just plod along. What else can we do?

Best Answer

its good experience which will make us take extra precaution in future. we must have the experiences first then we will walk in correct path.

Best Answer

i wish i could know..

Best Answer

It was never a secret...

Best Answer