would you ever use that person for alot of money for acouple of years and then turn and say i dont give a fabout you or wouldnt you tell them in a nice way so they wouldnt get hurt bad and their life messded up for ever
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 5 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I'd be concerned about them having their feelings hurt. The irony is that the nicer I was to them - in an attempt to be gentle - the more their crush might be exacerbated. It's a difficult issue. It's certainly possible to be friends with benefits though - with a number of people - if one is not in a permanent relationship

Best Answer

It makes you feel quite miserable, because you feel so badly for them if you can't return their feelings.

As for that next part you wrote...no.

Best Answer

why would it make the other person feel so bad

Best Answer

I meant it the other way...when someone crushes on ME I feel miserable. I feel badly for them.

Best Answer

kinda sad. this happened a while back actually. a good friend of mine. she's a wonderful person, really. I wish I could feel the same about her.

but hey, now she's got a boyfriend so I guess it works out.

uh... no I would never manipulate someone like that. that's ****** up.

Best Answer

it happened to me badly he hurted me bad

Best Answer

that's terrible. I'm so sorry.. I don't know how someone could be so twisted.

Best Answer