I put out the fire (allergic reaction) and now I'm trying to get rid of all the flooding (Benadryl overdose)!
puremonopoly puremonopoly 26-30 4 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Health

Eat something, drink milk, then sleep. Just make sure you set your clock or have someone wake you up in a couple hours.

Best Answer

Why would I have to wake up in a couple hours? That'll be like 02:00a.m.-03:00a.m. :(

Best Answer

Because benedryl is a downer, and you have to make sure you're able to wake back up.

Best Answer

Makes a lot of sense. Thank you! :D

Best Answer

You're welcome. Good luck.

Best Answer

How many did you take?

Best Answer

4 FL Ounces / 118 ml. It a liquid Benadryl. I had hives everywhere so I ended up using the whole bottle. I took a boiling hot shower first so the steam might help my throat from closing and I could get rid of the source of the allergic reaction if it was still on me. Then, I put all the liquid Benedryl everywhere. Now I thought I was tired because I felt really sleepy, yet I can't seem to sleep and all I feel like doing now is running really far like Forest Gump and I'm still so hungry even though I just got done eating so much food. It's almost 01:15a.m. and I do feel so tired yet every time I lay down I want to get up and run.

Best Answer

You're talking about topical benadryl?

Best Answer

Okay. Let's all forget that I wrote this and look the other way. Yes! It's the weak kind of Benadryl. It really making me so tired though... I can't really complain because it worked like magic. 0_o

Best Answer

And this is where you stop making fun of me... ^_^ lol.

Best Answer

You might want to go to the ER. Benadryl overdose is a suppressant. Too much of it and you may not wake.

Best Answer

Call poision control or ER and ask them

Best Answer

Eeeh. I'd rather ask my internet doctors on EP! 0_o Thank you for your suggestion, Doctor zeeva70

Best Answer