cherryarie1 cherryarie1 18-21, F 13 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

Oddly/rarely is it me who has noticed someone staring @ me. The situation uselessly arises while in company w others who point it out to me... last time it happened was @ metro city in Detroit and it was my brother who said 'that Guy is going to come over here to talk to you and don't.call me for a ride @5am' & he was precisely right. Haha I blew him off after buying us around and asking me back to his hotel for an 'adult conversation'...

Best Answer

What you looking at punk?! lol i hate it when you look up at someone and then they look up at you and give that look....like you were staring but you werent.

Best Answer

yes!!...

Best Answer

Happens all the time. I just shoot back a genuine smile and you know what? Most of them smile right back!

Best Answer

hmmm...that's a good idea.

Best Answer

give them a huge grin & say hello

Best Answer

That happened to me on the Metro today! He was sitting straight across from me and every time I glanced at him, he was staring right at me, but he never said anything. So awkward.

Best Answer

he probably thought u were pretty and didnt say anything because he's shy or insecure...i cath guys looking at me alot but they hardly talk to me because my height is alittle intimidating.

Best Answer

whats the matter you dont like yourself thats what i would say to them

Best Answer

give them blank look

Best Answer

Depends on who it was.

Best Answer

maybe they are blind in their eyes

Best Answer

That'd make me uncomfortable.

Best Answer