Post
desertflower1 desertflower1 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 17 in Dating & Relationships

Your Response

Cancel

if You Suspect It, He Probably Is, Follow Your Gut

Best Answer

When he is not traveling he is always with me and I don't feel he cheats me but when he travels for business I feel like he just ignores me and he becomes more ambiguous like he tells me he will do that and that and later the story changes another story comes in the middle. And when ever we watch TV he always talks about how sexy is this actress and that women all he do is judging on other women beauty and how sexy they are as it is very important subject that makes me really mad. I really hate this feeling of confusion I need real help please

Best Answer

Thanx a lot for ur help

Best Answer

He stops paying attention and isn't making you a priority.

Best Answer

Your first clue is that you suspect that he is. Statistics show that more than 70% of the time the lady is correct. I guess the other 30% is jealousy or honest error. The next thing would be to call the TV show Cheaters and have them investigate for you.

Best Answer

his behavior completely changed. all suspicious like.

Best Answer

starts lookin good....but it ain't for you

Best Answer

I have no husband

Best Answer

check is finances..

Best Answer

Related Questions