11geg 11geg 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Turn around and hit him in the face, then run away with his weapon of choice (guitar, radio, whatever) and make sure he never gets his hand on it again.

Best Answer

woow ..........great ...

Best Answer

Hey, don't blame a girl for over reacting if a guy try to embarrass her with some weird love song. O.O
If it's on the street, it's even worse. O.O

Best Answer

haha...this is funny

Best Answer

U r so amazing

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

no clue i am not a girl and i defiantly do not date men but if i heard some one singing that to a girl i would be very jealous and probably go find some alcohol and go some where padded and locked so i could not harm my self while i get sad

Best Answer

if so then i wish u never hav to hear this song

Best Answer

why though i just listened to it it sounds like every other rap song i have heard and that is sad or about violence or something that goes toward violence...

Best Answer

now if i heard a guy like a random dude sing it then yes i would do what i said i would up above because i would so want some one to be with....but cant has......

Best Answer

i don think so ...u might hav tuned to diff song

Best Answer

I'd be very unimpressed because Usher is about as talented as the cucumber in my fridge.

Best Answer