Some believe that at all times there are hosts of demons and angels surrounding us ... demons fighting for our destruction and angels stepping in to defend us...if this is true, how would you respond to your every day life?
AngelFoodMoonCake AngelFoodMoonCake 41-45, F 8 Answers Mar 2, 2012

It would make like a lot more interesting....

Best Answer

I think that my life would be wonderfully diferent. If I could see the angels protecting me and the demons chasing me, I would probably be on my knees more than once a day. I would probably praise and worship God as He should be praised and worshiped.

Best Answer

YES!!! I assume we would be more attentive to our actions.

Best Answer

I would love to see it all. But I don't know if I could take it mentally.

Best Answer

I've always sought the 'magic', and hopefully, I wouldn't be overwhelmed by it.

Best Answer

I'm 58 years old, in all my 58 years( not once) have I experienced a demon, angel,ghost,<br />
UFO or any other unknown spector.I grew up next to a grave yard, played hide and seek<br />
among the head stones. If there is Any unknown presence in this world I invite them to <br />
come take me right now............. Still Here.

Best Answer

You are friends with the boogeyman, arent you?

Best Answer

No I've had to chase him away a hundred times
for My children. He's afraid of me.He takes off as soon as he hears me comming

Best Answer

id drink myself into a coma.....but that has nothing to do with seeing supernatural things daily

Best Answer

Best Answer