andromeda andromeda 36-40, F 10 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Community

The stress I go throw.<br />
And the Panio that I go throw.<br />
And the Anxiety.<br />
I hate it .<br />
It drive me crazy some time.

Best Answer

Having a sex change.

Best Answer

My best friend died

Best Answer

This is f'd up..... the one thing that has been on my mind lately is a girl at work, That I wish things were different between us. Her last name is Herald

Best Answer

Wow..what can I say...except...go with your gut instinct...if you believe in fate and chance and coincidence etc..then the name "Herald" might be beckoning you to take some action...maybe it is meant to be..you wont know until you follow your heart...Good luck

Best Answer

feeling comfortable and confident enough to live alone , then i could be me without it affecting anyone else

Best Answer

Nothing. It's a bit too soon. lol Right now, I did everything fine. :P

Best Answer

hey, andromeda,<br />
can i put a veto on blocking without full explanation?<br />
respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Yes you can....is this a trick question ? lol all I can suggest is remove from circle , no questions asked, no uncomfortable squirming in the seat explanations required..

Best Answer

I must admit , I have done that myself several times, when I feel the conversation or content is erm slipping, so to speak ..But its fine..no one is any the wiser, as you have full autonomy over your account.

Best Answer

you know... i'd rather squirm and have the explanation... blocking just seems such a weird concept.... nope, not a trick question.... just what i have been thinking about after answering a q about people blocking

Best Answer

Well if it makes you feel better to offer a reason..go for it....sweetie. Personally I would rather avoid any backlash or counter argument or undesirable comments from people naturally who would feel put out at having been unceremoniously blocked, that I am pretty sure they would either not be happy bunnies..or simply not give two hoots..It is entirely your call...

Best Answer

well, i have never blocked anyone... and i cannot imagine why anyone would... always seems odd, like they fear a different view point. why not just ignore?

Best Answer

runaway far away

Best Answer

money

Best Answer