picklelilly picklelilly 36-40, F 5 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Make the effort to be nice & try to talk to her & involve her in things, maybe she feels threatened by your presence but stay constant so she knows your going to be around, let her get used to the idea without being nasty, if she does anything then it will come back on her, it always does. If it continues over a period of time then say something to your partner but he may become aware of it himself if theres obvious ill feeling. Good luck, I hope you can work this out

Best Answer

get her in private and say f you ***** butt out and if ever mentioned deny it and accuse her of stirring up trouble

Best Answer

I kinda shouldn't but I think it might well come down to that. She's walking a fine line with me. I'm a placid person by nature but there's only so much prodding one person can take from someone before their hand retaliates with a verbal *****-slap thx.

Best Answer

I Would Want To Know Why Just So That If I Had Done Her Any Wrong I Could Apologize. But If Their No Reason Than I Just Would Try Making Things 'Work' For The Sake Of My Partners Happiness, I Would Hope That If She Ever Disrespected Him Infront Of Him He'd Stick Up For Me As His Partner. If My Partner Always Chose Her Over Me After The Above Than I Would Just End It.

Best Answer