juicyboy21 juicyboy21 22-25, M 7 Answers Oct 29, 2011

Sex itself can be a purely physical act, there need be no emotion, it's akin to scratching an itch....<br />
'making love' describes sex when it's between people who are deeply emotionally involved and the whole experience is far richer and more fulfilling than sex as a solely physical act

Best Answer

Hard to explain.<br />
But I guess it's a situation in which passion takes over but it stays pretty sweet still.<br />
Where both wish to give and recieve so much, and it's as if the outside world doesn't exist at all and you are just lost in each other. So I guess your term would sum it up in a way since, it is abit of a oneness feeling and everything else is blocked out.

Best Answer

Yes. It's spiritually connected sex. The original historical meaning of the term actually referred to courtship, not coitus itself, which actually makes more sense.

Best Answer

That is a good explanation. It is about love and there has to be an element of gentleness in the exchange. I like the kissing and touching that sometimes I don't get when love isn't there. Oh my, I am going on a downhill slide here. I can't explain it, but I know it when it happens ;-)

Best Answer

yes I think everything in the lead up to the intercourse defines it as making love. for you kiss and its a bit like sould stillness where time stops and you can just hear your heart beat rapidly but with such a synergy of a fat gold watch. then the touch is so intimate from how you ***** the woman to how you caress and explore her......its so indescribably wondrous

Best Answer

It is all those things and more ;-)

Best Answer

Yap,u jus said it-oneness in mind,especially.

Best Answer

We just like busting out the Kittens so I hop any pussnboots I roam about!You might hear us howling in the alley or backyard so excuse the noise!!

Best Answer