Questionator Questionator 26-30 101 Answers Apr 2, 2012

Question of the Day

WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE: -- Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl, "will you marry me?" ...The girl said "NO" and the guy lived happily ever after. ;)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Hahahahahhaahhaah. :D I would love to experience this on my skin. :D

Best Answer

Don't you mean they both lived happily ever after? ;)

Best Answer

Wouldn't he get lonely at times? Most of us do.

Best Answer

Lol yeah :P

Best Answer

Better to hear the truth than live in a fairytale mind frame. Sometimes being alone IS a happily ever after. :p

Best Answer

One that gets a yes in response.

Best Answer

Hopefully, her answer will be "YES."...:)

Best Answer

It was...although I was half awake in in the process of trying to create brewed coffee, she was on her knees cleaning slime out of the produce drawer...And I opened my mouth and said "What if I asked you to marry me?" o.O

Best Answer

I just blurt stuff out sometimes...

Best Answer

take her to Reno, go to the court house, and ask her if she will marry you right then and there.

Best Answer

i'd prefer the little white wedding chapel there, at least they have elvis and a pink cadillac, you can do a drive thru ceremony n get right to the honey moon yeah baby

Best Answer

Magic trick. Make a coin disappear, then instead of a coin, make a ring appear (roughly the same size as the coin used). Then kneel and ask to make you the world's happiest person.

Best Answer

I don't know how "perfect" it was.. but here is how my husband proposed to me.<br />
I was doing the dishes with no pants on.. When suddenly my husband was right next to me on his knees. I thought he fell..haha Then when I turned to him..he presented an engagement ring and asked, "Will you be my wife!?" And of course I said...yes!!<br />
We will be celebrating our 6th anniversary in July. :o)

Best Answer

As long as it was someone worth it who really cared about me it wouldn't matter what the delivery method was.

Best Answer

Your Boyfriend brutally murders a woman with the most beautiful engagement ring. Then he delicately slices off her left ring finger ( with the ring still on ) and places it in an elegantly wrapped box. He invites you to a classy restaurant. Right before you leave he gets on one knee, hands you the box and after you open it and see the severed finger he asks 'Will you marry me?'.

Best Answer

I think the perfect marriage proposal is first starts a romantic dinner for 2 then a walk under the stars (somewhere like a park or a beach) then under the moonlight stop and look at her and say "I love you more than you'll ever know." kneel to a knee and continue "I can not imagine my life without you in it. You are my everything. Please do me the honor and be my wife." (show the ring).<br />
at least that is what i would do......

Best Answer

so, while our rent is already as cheap as its going to get, we both could really use a break on our insurance...

Best Answer

I was just going to say that. :)

Best Answer

A simple "Will you marry me?" sufficed for me and we've been together a long time.

Best Answer

Hi Hydrogen I'm another Hydrogen. Let's get together and become a Helium. Inert you say, Not us.

Best Answer

The guy gets down on one knee and says<br />
I know monogamy sucks<br />
Just imagine for the rest of your life I am the only you get to ****<br />
Why have one when you can have two <br />
I want an open marriage how about you?

Best Answer

Someone suddenly realizes that this other person means the world to them, and that they would joyfully and willingly make the other's dreams come true; no matter what, they would cherish and naturally honor this other soul ~ they couldn't imagine NOT! They promise themselves they are dedicated to this partnership and so will leave EGO and intruders out of it.<br />
And then, in a blissful place at an opportune moment, they share their feelings with their special person and ask if they might make them the happiest soul alive.

Best Answer

A girl asking me. <br />
I have yet to have a girl ever ask me out and am tired of always having to make the first moves.

Best Answer

I'd like to commit you to an institution.

Best Answer

Just a simple proposal. At home. On knees. Me of course, you nasty people!!!

Best Answer

If the perfect guy asked.

Best Answer

somewhere on a deserted beach where he comes out of the sea and asks me to guess what he got... then slowly opens a sea shell with a ring inside, his eyes would sparkle and i would know he is the one i was looking for...all this while...ahhh wishful thinking i know..<br />
see thats precisely why love doesnt work for me...too idealistic for my own good...but hope someday someone has a dream proposal and blogs about it for the rest of us...

Best Answer

My wife and I had been dating for six weeks when I proposed to her. We were on our first road trip together on may 30 2008 to noblesville (Indianapolis) indiana to see Eric Clapton at Verizon wireless amphitheater. As he was closing the show it started pouring down rain and heavy winds, while he was playing wonderful tonight and laying in the grass in the rain I leaned over and cuddled close and the asked her "would you be my wife and mother to and children we have". Obviously we now have a song that is our special song, and on the 6 1/2 hour drive home we had our wedding plannd and it happened may 30 2009. I did NOT have a ring or even plan out the proposal, it just felt right at the time and I asked. <br />
Don't know if this is a perfect proposal but she said yes and I love her more with each day!

Best Answer

i dont know....going downstairs on her then proposing

Best Answer