Questionator Questionator 26-30 157 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

like a free fall out of the sky. can't control it and can't stop it from happening.

Best Answer

exactly...

Best Answer

Excruciatingly wonderful.

Best Answer

A warm beam of sunshine in a cold dark room.

Best Answer

"When i first saw you i fell in love, and you smiled because you knew"

Best Answer

The filling of the heart, mind, and soul.

Best Answer

Well, I have only been in love once. And I married him. :o)<br />
May 2001 My husband (boyfriend at the time) and I were in a pretty bad Jeep wreck. We rolled over some uneven railroad tracks at a high speed. Other than a few bruises and cuts we were okay. But since our vehicle was now on it's side, it was pretty scary. He reacted immediately. It was like something from a movie. He helped me out of the car, ripped off his shirt for my bloody hand and held me close to him as we waited. As we were waiting for the cops and ambulance I said to him, "I love you". Due to shock, he didn't say, "I love you" back right away. But a few days later he did. <br />
None of out stories are like fairy tales, but they are completely truthful! <3

Best Answer

you're naturally high

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Being slammed with an anxiety attack just before a kick to the nuts.

Best Answer

exhilerating

Best Answer

Hysterical blindness.

Best Answer

Hard on the knees

Best Answer

Are you sure it was a knee?

Best Answer

A Big Mistake!

Best Answer

it,s like flying freely, lightly ascending from sky to sky , towards heaven

Best Answer

Amazing but un-wanting at the same time ...

Best Answer

Not comparable to the second time.

Best Answer

Euphoria, which a touch of longing.

Best Answer

Couldn't have said it better!

Best Answer

Mysterious and wonderful

Best Answer

Seeing the world through new eyes...

Best Answer

You know the first time you went down the biggest slide at the playpark when you were a kid, and you stomach was making somersaults, and it felt scary but good? Yeah. That. And you know? Even if you fall in love 20 times in your life, it feels like that. Every single time.

Best Answer

I lack the words...but try....spectacular brilliant wondrous overwhelming can't think about anything else but Carlos splendiforous glorious heavenly fabulous exciting cool HOT takes me away to the clouds and the moon whisks me up uplifts me motivates me makes me spill things frequently love him more than anything dote on him want to spend every instant with him think on him constantly long for him when apart even a second linger yearn long admire respect adore cherish gaze dreamily into the distance and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............how about that for starters?

Best Answer

wow, I bet that took a long time to type!

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Love has no limits for me. I lack the words to properly describe it-the words do not exist!

Best Answer