Arcadious Arcadious 18-21, T 3 Answers Jul 6, 2013 in Beliefs

the only thing people fear is pain. Pain of failure, embarrassment, or physical pain. The way to overcome pain is to embrace it. Feel pain as it becomes a part of you. This will raise your tolerance for pain, and the thing that scares you now will become insignificant.

Best Answer

Hm, thank you for your thoughts of fear, and the way to overcome fear.

Best Answer

F alse<br />
E vidence<br />
A ppearing<br />
R eal<br />
I John 4:18, "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." (Bible)

Best Answer

Thank you for the respond, and your interpretation of fear.

Best Answer

So, if you are dumped in a pit with lions you will chant "False Evidence Appearing Real" over and over, instead of facing reality and trying to get out? Your faith has corrupted your reason. You have no place giving advice to anyone.

Best Answer

Look in a mirror while you're talking... cause you're NOT talking to me. There's obviously a legitimate time to be fearful. However, too often our fears are unfounded. You do make a good point that demanded clarification from me. Walla!

Best Answer

the best way to overcome a fear is to endure the very thing you fear

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice. I wish you provided further details about fear itself, though. Nonetheless, I'm glad you commented!

Best Answer

fear is something we all face in our lives i have a fear of mice they give me the creeps fear is not always bad though it can be a life saving thing like a fear of dark places at night.....

Best Answer

Ah- that makes sense. Thanks for your definition!

Best Answer