seachingforlove seachingforlove 22-25, M 22 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Hard muscles that I like to grab onto, soft skin, beads of sweat, lots of heat between our bodies, moans of pleasure, a lot of kissing all over, I like to grab his head and tug on his hair, bodies are totally entwined. Feeling our way through the dark is never a problem but we also like to leave the lights on too. Is that to much information? :)

Best Answer

The light's come on!

Best Answer

Lots of twists and turns and surprises

Best Answer

Dangerous as I once fell out of bed doing it in extreme dark and hurt my ribs.

Best Answer

Or you're at a glory hole.

Best Answer

In this case one of our senses is gone. The sense of sight. So it heightens all of my other senses. I can feel him on top of me, feel his body move against mine, hear him moaning, taste his lips and touch his body. So without light it's even better because four of my senses are heightened.

Best Answer

Seeing the light!

Best Answer

A trap.

Best Answer

I'd describe it as essential. You see, we've been married four decades and total darkness makes it easier for each of us to imagine the other is someone else.

Best Answer

i love candle light

Best Answer

Lucky him

Best Answer

Tactile :-)

Best Answer

I like looking at my lover's body and especially watching her enjoy what we're sharing and my all-time favorite is to look into each other's eyes as the moment passes - but lovemaking in the dark is a lot of fun too.

Best Answer

hot and steamy with one word questions and answers

Best Answer

Tactily rich

Best Answer

better:)

Best Answer